- Walden Community Improvement Association (WCIA)
- Certificate of Incorporation and By-Laws
- Certificates, Articles of Incorporation & By-laws by Section
- Deed Restrictions by Section
- Proposed Deed Restrictions & Exhibits
- Board Policies
- Architectural Control Committee (ACC)
- Walden Emergency Management Action Team (WEMAT)
- Walden Social Network (WSN)
- Ladies Association of Walden (LAW)
- Walden Community Closet
- Walden Follies
- Lake Area Civic & Service Organizations
- Walden Community Church
Ladies Association of Walden
President...Linda Sustman - 582-1652
Vice President...Janie Smith - 582-2468
Membership...Bonnie Fell - 936-445-6699 email@example.com
LAW Membership applications are available at all meetings or Click HERE to fill out and bring with you - ONLY if you have made a reservation for the luncheon!
Luncheon and Program
Open to Members & Guests ONLY
unless otherwise stated.
June! Already. Is it just me or is time passing too quickly? Our last program/luncheon before the summer break will be June 7. Channel 11 personality Deborah Duncan, host of Great Day Houston, will be our guest speaker. Ms. Duncan has been with WHOU since December, 2002. She has been the recipient of many local and national awards for television excellence and recognized for her community service. Deborah is lively and entertaining and this should be a great program. MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS EARLY!
Mixed green salad
Chicken Parma with artichoke, olives and capers
Italian wedding cake
Coffee, iced tea
Ladies Association June
Please make your reservations
early and if you require a veggie meal please call the Yacht Club and let them know. When you check in,if you have requested the veggie meal, you may pick up a “vegetarian” card to put at your plate to alert the servers.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 448-7277. Arrive at 11:30, lunch at 12:00. The
cost is $15 for L.A.W. members and $20 for guests.